On 10/20/2009 01:57 AM, Neil wrote:
> NoOp wrote:
>
>> On 10/19/2009 04:10 PM, Phillip Jones wrote:
>>

>>> The second I don't know whether is a Bug or an annoyance. I have
>>> a Master Password set. And when the password window comes up its
>>> dead I can not type in Password. I have to cancel it at which
>>> time It comes back this time its active and I can type it in.
>>>

>> I hadn't experienced this previously, so on a test VirtualBox
>> install w/Win2KPro
>>
> Except Phillip is using a Mac, and dialogs behave... weirdly. Are
> there any other Mac users having problems entering their master
> password?

OK. But you seem to be ignoring the fact that I _did_ experience the
issue briefly following my installs:

<quote>
3. I then installed 2.0rc2, and when it first came up I also could not
enter my MP (including in the Edit|Preferences...). Very odd.
</quote>

And that suggests to me that it is not only Mac. Perhaps instead of
dismissing my post because I am not using a Mac, it might be better to
suggest a method to trap the issue so that a bug can be filed.

So I'll repeat my question to Phillip: Are you still experiencing this
problem?