Hi
I'm also running a node on my private serverfarm and accessing it from home.
I succesfully created ssl tunnel with stunnel from my Linux router to my
Linux server for surfing freenet with my browser. My problem is that I'm
having trouble to create working stunnel between Fuqid (running on WinXP)
and my nodes fcp-port, Fuqid tells me that my node is overloaded or down
(which it isn't, I am connected to it with browser right now). I have triple
checked my stunnel scripts and everything should be ok. Could it like
http://www.stunnel.org/faq/troubleshooting.html#ToC17? Any ideas?

Markus