Lee K. Seitz wrote:
Dan Chisarick stated:

I've seen people comment on missing the days of BBSs, but
there's not the nostalgia for it yet that there is for, say, classic
computer games.  (Of course, we're also talking a smaller population
of computer users back then that were into BBSs.)

BBS nostalgia is extremely high, actually. In fact, I'm working with Jason Scott on his upcoming BBS documentary. 3 DVD-9s are planned (!)
--
Jim Leonard ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
World's largest electronic gaming project: http://www.MobyGames.com/