Hi,

I'm not completely sure if you mean that the mentioned roundabout mapping is wrong, but as I was the one who did the last edit, I can explain how I think regarding roundabouts and relations: * I use to split up roundabouts if not the complete roundabout belongs to the relation. * If the way is oneway (or roundabout, which implies oneway), I do not add forward or backward as roles.

/Erik