From: Talk [mailto:talk-bounces+cgrabowski=aisquared....@lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Josh Rivera via Talk
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 1:16 PM
To: 'Bob Tinney' <tinn...@charter.net>; 'Window-Eyes Discussion List'
<talk@lists.window-eyes.com>
Subject: RE: stability versus new browse mode

If you've been paying attention to most of the messages, concerning this
instability issue, you'll notice that the hot key, control-alt-W, in many cases
does not work to bring speech back again. It almost never works for me, and a
hard reboot must be done to bring WE back. I've said it before, and will say it
again, WE-9, is the crashiest version of WE ever!
Josh