On 6/11/05, Thomas Fernandez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> AY> To be honest here, I am getting tired of people trying to pacify me
> AY> with the remark that they like the current behavior. The current
> AY> behavior has no logic, and it was surely unplanned.
>
> The current behaviour was planned, I was one of the people who wished
> for it sometime during the 2.x beta series. Only before that was the
> behaviour different.
>
> Logic:
>
> When I checked mail manually, I have a reason. Most likely the reason
> is whether the connection to the server works right, or at what speed
> I donwload. That's why the CC is in the foreground then.
>
> When I let TB check periodically, I do not want to be interrupted by
> each account every 10 minutes, meaning more than once a minute at 13
> accounts. TB had this behaviour at one stage and it was more than
> annoying. That's why the CC is in the background when checking
> automatically.

Thomas, what are you describing has nothing to do with the bug that I
have reported. I am not concerned with automatic and periodic checks.
I am talking about manual checks - the checks that you say should be
in the foreground but unfortunately are not in the foreground. That is
my complaint!

--
Avi Yashar
Windows XP Pro SP2 and The Bat! Pro 3.5.26