Charlie, TT et al: Much as I do like these multi-pane views for NoteMAKING
in TW, this is not what one wants for NoteTAKING, as I see it - as per the
article i referenced up top, and the one shared by @Carsten and many more.

The two window setup i posited in the eLearning UserStory presumed a video
lecture in one window (via Zoom, YouTube or what have you), plus one other
window where I do my agile NoteTaking. Any additional frames would bu not
only unnecessary, but moreover a distraction. This is key to the power of
outlining, as i see it (and most outliner aficionados would probably agree,
tho i realize that outlining mode is not for everyone): it’s a blank canvas
on which i can capture and organize a set of ideas just as quickly as they
come to me- whether in context of a video lecture, a focus meeting, or in a
solitary coffee-fueled brainstorm.

Only when this job of NoteTAKING is finished do i want to think about
NoteMAKING; that is when i value the many affordances that TW brings to the
challenge of integrating this new material into my preexisting web of
deeply intertwingled ideas.  This is the problem-space/ opportunity zone
where i think development effort would do best to focus: interoperability,
versus trying to be all things to all users.

/walt