Hi Scott and Eric,

I've got an offtopic question connected to these things you discussed. 
Could you take a look at the thread [1]?

Best regards,
Yakov.

[1] 
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/tiddlywikidev/_ubgwXkcfBU

воскресенье, 5 мая 2013 г., 5:42:45 UTC+4 пользователь Scott Simmons 
написал:
>
> For what it's worth, this is what happens for me:
>
> The display URI is built from the path of the TiddlyWiki itself *and* the 
> path of the TiddlyWiki I'm importing from.
>
> file:///F:/installers/TiddlyWiki/
> W:/XAMPP/htdocs/sites/TiddlyWikis/secret-hq/add-ons.tw
>
> (I never noticed this before, likely because I was always importing from 
> the same directory once I knew that cross-directory imports would fail.)
>
> Just like you say, though, the import works fine -- even though the 
> displayed URI appears mangled.
>
> --
>
> Likely unrelated/irrelevant, but -- with some TiddlyWikis as the target, I 
> do get this error:
>
> Unable to get property '1' of undefined or null reference.
>
>
> After clicking "OK," I get the list of tiddlers and import proceeds fine.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"TiddlyWiki" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/tiddlywiki?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to