Hello Josiah,

So, do you think the MAIN problem with tiddlywiki.com is lack of use-cases?

In that case, perhaps you could help identify areas that need better
use-cases, and then we could add them ... and ta-dah! Done.

However, I don't think the one case you pointed out, "How do you append to
a list a title with spaces using a text reference?" is a typical or general
use-case. A creative person could probably think of a hundred such special
cases, and they wouldn't be in any documentation just as "How do I paint
the Mona Lisa?" would not be included with the documentation for a
beginner's paint set.

However, once someone has figured out the solution to "How do you append to
a list a title with spaces using a text reference?" then I suppose it could
be added to TiddlyWiki.com? Perhaps in the How-To section?

But, if just adding a new entry is suitable, then maybe what we really need
is a documentation group or documentation thread. People can nominate
topics and solutions they have found that they would like added to the
documentation. Others can grab the topics, indicate that they will be
submitting the items to github (like calling "dibs"), and then make the
submissions.

Have fun,
Mark

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/da1bb7e2-d821-47ec-9661-b311ab523f70%40googlegroups.com.