Hi Steven,

originally you've also mentioned the text-slicer plugin and I'd anyway like
to figure it out and make it's interactions clearer

I was also thinking about creating something on top of it, but before that
I'd have to figure out what all the things are one can do with it,
which input it handles and what we can do with its output

As I understand, it splits html to small chunks that are reusable
afterwards, so they're all single tiddlers
The Pandoc could be a translator from other formats to html, and the
text-slicer the final converter to tiddlers

If this is how it works then we could focus on creating some UI and
workflows on top of it for various input types,
That would be a great knowledgebase I think

Simon

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/4b848644-a67e-4cef-8809-862f25680ca0%40googlegroups.com.