we could have some kind of namespace switching, eg  for widgets, we have
when defining widgets

exports.['mywidget']exports.set = SetWidget;

which sets up the name 'mywidget' . If we have the convention to additional
provide another qualified name like this

exports['bj.mywidget'] exports.set = SetWidget;

so another clashing definition of 'mywidget' could be

exports['anon.mywidget'] exports.set = SetWidget;

then we could have a pragma to 'tell' the parser (the html rule in this
case) to override the 'mywidget' with a choosen prefix.
Obviously prefixes should be publish somewhere.

BJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/845ed3b3-4696-4bbc-a026-9639016695ed%40googlegroups.com.