Hi David,

On Sunday, October 16, 2016 at 2:03:53 AM UTC+2, David Szego wrote:

> I hereby nominate Tobias's excellent ` (backtick) macro and
> <<plugin-docs>> macro as the standard by which we should all wrote our
> plugin documentation to, and it should be part of the TW core so we can
> just include the right pluginname-info / pluginname-syntax etc. Tiddlers
> when we package up our plugins.

Not everything, that is a good fit for one usecase "documenting plugins",
is a good fit for the general purpose core. I think it it good as it is: a
plugin.

We definitely need to enhance the mechanism, how plugins can be explored
and good plugins can be identified!

just some thoughts.
-mario

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywikidev/a4be1df9-70fc-4635-8ef4-dcb8a5b04455%40googlegroups.com.