I hereby nominate Tobias's excellent ` (backtick) macro and <<plugin-docs>>
macro as the standard by which we should all wrote our plugin documentation
to, and it should be part of the TW core so we can just include the right
pluginname-info / pluginname-syntax etc. Tiddlers when we package up our

All in favour? Go look at his plugins for examples... Fantastic