Hello Tony,

Do you have the manual ?
My june, 1983  2100F op and maintenance manual, page 3-13 indicates:

E #1 is a - or acquisition not in progress,  cleared by software

E#2 is a E, normal tracking has been halted due to a loss of external reference The operator clears this bit manually by restoring the external reference.

E#3 is a - ,    noise number is less than 4000

E#4 is a - ,    no blinking

E#5 is a -  ,   servos active

E#6 is a E    not yet in tracking mode . this bit is cleared by software.

On page 3-14: The STATUS indicators are displayed by (keystrokes)  STATUS  6

To clear the indicators, enter 0   STATUS   6

I found no other method of a deep reset.

Take a look at the external reference connection to be sure it is recognized..

Any questions, send them along.

Stan, W1LE      Cape Cod