Hi Antonio,

Ok.  I just wanted to be sure that it was still up in Europe.  Canada
dropped their chains 3 months earlier than they said they would.  And
since Loran-C is no longer usable world wide, I figure Europe will be
dropping their chain soon.

The error indication you have described tells me that you have no
reference oscillator.  This could be for a couple of reasons:

1) you have no frequency standard connected to your 2100F
2) the switch, labeled 1-5-10, on the board stack visible when you hinge
   open the front panel is set incorrectly for your external frequency
   standard.
3) Your 2100F is broken.

-Chuck Harris

asma...@fc.up.pt wrote:
Chuck,

I am in Portugal, currently receiving the European
6731 LESSAY Chain.

Best regards,
Antonio
CT1TE

Quoting Chuck Harris <cfhar...@erols.com>:

Are you sure that your Loran chain is still up? In the US and
Canada, Loran has been decommissioned.