Cédric, made the list because there was a discussion about this.

I'm afraid that Issue5205 still does not accept the freedom that many
countries have with invoice dates and numbers. In your mail of 24-12-2015
you write:

"...to ensure that the invoice date not before any invoice dates numbered with
the same sequence ..."

But maybe I misunderstand your text ... I hope ... ...

Pieter