Percious, I guess you haven't really read what I've been saying in
this thread. I don't have a problem with Turbogears. I like it just
fine. I just want to see the user base grow. And if only 1 in every
new 100 users we get actually becomes a contributor, then you're doing
good. Furthermore, I do try to help out where I can. I'm not nearly
experienced enough to even attempt writing patches for TG, but I spend
time everyday on these lists, helping new users where I can. I just
spent over 3 hours yesterday trying to bring our very old Wikipedia
article up to date in hopes that when new users search out info, they
are getting current info about TG2 instead of 1.x. I'd also love to
help out with the documentation situation, but the current pull the
source and make a patch/diff then submit it to trac as I believe I
discussed with you on IRC yesterday afternoon, is a bit too much
overhead when someone wants to just jump in and do some tweaks and
cleanup. I really wish we were still using a wiki, even though Sphinx
is nice to look at.

And I'm sorry if you take the Tosca thing personally, but for many TG
users, we are using this very powerful platform because we want to
make complex sites. Sites, that the simple widgets Tosca offers just
do not cut it for. I use Dojo personally. I just think it would be
nice for your end users, if they could read about how to get it going
here, rather than having to go to another site. And like Iain said, if
you think every end user is going to be also a contributor, you
seriously need to get out of your own little fortress of solitude
you've been living in. That may be the way open source worked in the
90's, but that's not how we do things today. Your sentiment of disgust
is the really distressing thing here, it's the same old way of
thinking that keeps holding back open source, and keeps Linux at a 1%
user base even though it is far superior OS to anything Apple or
Microsoft have to offer :/