BOJAN RAJKOVIC

Yeah, this is the guy. He is a member here. He'll prolly tell me to
use the updated version of his DLL but sadly the updated version does
not work as far as I can tell.

So, I am using version 0.1 of his Twitter OAuth DLL. Which sucks to be
honest. I wish I had the time to rewrite the code in VB.NET but I got
stuck on creating correct nonces.