Yeah - but to clarify - A URLEncoded + (which is a space in RFC POST) is %2B - so that was my point.
Don't try and correct me - I am an expert coder. On Aug 13, 10:39 pm, Peter Denton <petermden...@gmail.com> wrote: > just to clarify, so someone doesn't happen upon this thread and start using > %2B for spaces. > > a space is %20 > > > > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:33 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote: > > > Hi Bojan Rajkovic, > > > When I tried using 0.3 DLL it stated a file was missing. Fox > > something? > > > Perhaps it's a vs2008 only DLL? What do you think? > > > Also, I am using 0.1 DLL which works perfectly except it does not post > > spaces - I get a 401 unauthorised. > > > I declare Oauth.Twitter as oauth2 then use oauth2.WebRequest() with > > the URL. > > > I've tried a + and %2B and the only way to seperate words that works > > is using a _ > > > And that looks terrible! > > > So, is it a known issue in 0.1 that you cannot post spaces with > > WebRequest? > > > I am getting authenticated fine. AND can post Hi to Twitter. Only one > > word without spaces works tho - if I use a space or the URLEncoded > > version of + or + itself it fails. > > > Any ideas because I am stumped? > > > On Aug 13, 10:18 pm, Bojan Rajkovic <severedcr...@gmail.com> wrote: > > > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> > > wrote: > > > > > BOJAN RAJKOVIC > > > > > Yeah, this is the guy. He is a member here. He'll prolly tell me to > > > > use the updated version of his DLL but sadly the updated version does > > > > not work as far as I can tell. > > > > > So, I am using version 0.1 of his Twitter OAuth DLL. Which sucks to be > > > > honest. I wish I had the time to rewrite the code in VB.NET but I got > > > > stuck on creating correct nonces. > > > > As I recall, you're the gentleman who had trouble following my workflow > > > instructions, so I'm not much inclined to help you anyway, less so after > > > this little rant. > > > > I somehow don't think this is my OAuth library's fault, considering that > > it > > > takes input from your implementation and doesn't really do any processing > > > short of signing it. If your input is invalid, the signing won't work. > > > The 0.3 version of the OAuth library works just fine. Please don't blame > > my > > > code for your own mistakes, and if you have problems, file an issue on > > > Google Code or send me an e-mail, instead of berating my code in public. > > > > OAuth trunk seems to work though, I'm able to get an access token from > > > Twitter. I am able to properly sign a GET request and fetch it (I tried > > with > > > the user timeline from statuses) from the C# REPL on Mono. > > > > If you want to get more information out of the library, try setting > > > .Debugging to true on the OAuth object, you should get a lot of output on > > > the command line or in Visual Studio's debugging window.