OK - if you're the heroin here tell me where it is located.

And if you state system.web.httputility I'm gonna smack you.

On Aug 13, 10:52 pm, Andrew Badera <and...@badera.us> wrote:
> .NET has UrlEncode() fool, and numerous other character set
> manipulation functions.
>
> ∞ Andy Badera
> ∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
> ∞ Google me:http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)
>
>
>
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM, catcalls<g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> > What are you blathering about now? I've checked the DLL routines,
> > there are no built in encoding features.
>
> > And as for VB.NET - you have to do it manually like I did with %2B
> > because only ASP.NET has URLEncode.
>
> > On Aug 13, 10:44 pm, Andrew Badera <and...@badera.us> wrote:
> >> PS you know there are builtin encoding functions, right?
>
> >> ∞ Andy Badera
> >> ∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
> >> ∞ Google me:http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)
>
> >> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:43 PM, Andrew Badera<and...@badera.us> wrote:
> >> > But you're trying to encode a SPACE not a + Mr. Expert Coder.
>
> >> > You've got to be a troll.
>
> >> > ∞ Andy Badera
> >> > ∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
> >> > ∞ Google 
> >> > me:http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)
>
> >> > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM, catcalls<g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> 
> >> > wrote:
>
> >> >> Yeah - but to clarify - A URLEncoded + (which is a space in RFC POST)
> >> >> is %2B - so that was my point.
>
> >> >> Don't try and correct me - I am an expert coder.
>
> >> >> On Aug 13, 10:39 pm, Peter Denton <petermden...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> >>> just to clarify, so someone doesn't happen upon this thread and start 
> >> >>> using
> >> >>> %2B for spaces.
>
> >> >>> a space is %20
>
> >> >>> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:33 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> 
> >> >>> wrote:
>
> >> >>> > Hi Bojan Rajkovic,
>
> >> >>> > When I tried using 0.3 DLL it stated a file was missing. Fox
> >> >>> > something?
>
> >> >>> > Perhaps it's a vs2008 only DLL? What do you think?
>
> >> >>> > Also, I am using 0.1 DLL which works perfectly except it does not 
> >> >>> > post
> >> >>> > spaces - I get a 401 unauthorised.
>
> >> >>> > I declare Oauth.Twitter as oauth2 then use oauth2.WebRequest() with
> >> >>> > the URL.
>
> >> >>> > I've tried a + and %2B and the only way to seperate words that works
> >> >>> > is using a _
>
> >> >>> > And that looks terrible!
>
> >> >>> > So, is it a known issue in 0.1 that you cannot post spaces with
> >> >>> > WebRequest?
>
> >> >>> > I am getting authenticated fine. AND can post Hi to Twitter. Only one
> >> >>> > word without spaces works tho - if I use a space or the URLEncoded
> >> >>> > version of + or + itself it fails.
>
> >> >>> > Any ideas because I am stumped?
>
> >> >>> > On Aug 13, 10:18 pm, Bojan Rajkovic <severedcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> >>> > > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM, catcalls 
> >> >>> > > <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com>
> >> >>> > wrote:
>
> >> >>> > > >  BOJAN RAJKOVIC
>
> >> >>> > > > Yeah, this is the guy. He is a member here. He'll prolly tell me 
> >> >>> > > > to
> >> >>> > > > use the updated version of his DLL but sadly the updated version 
> >> >>> > > > does
> >> >>> > > > not work as far as I can tell.
>
> >> >>> > > > So, I am using version 0.1 of his Twitter OAuth DLL. Which sucks 
> >> >>> > > > to be
> >> >>> > > > honest. I wish I had the time to rewrite the code in VB.NET but 
> >> >>> > > > I got
> >> >>> > > > stuck on creating correct nonces.
>
> >> >>> > > As I recall, you're the gentleman who had trouble following my 
> >> >>> > > workflow
> >> >>> > > instructions, so I'm not much inclined to help you anyway, less so 
> >> >>> > > after
> >> >>> > > this little rant.
>
> >> >>> > > I somehow don't think this is my OAuth library's fault, 
> >> >>> > > considering that
> >> >>> > it
> >> >>> > > takes input from your implementation and doesn't really do any 
> >> >>> > > processing
> >> >>> > > short of signing it. If your input is invalid, the signing won't 
> >> >>> > > work.
> >> >>> > > The 0.3 version of the OAuth library works just fine. Please don't 
> >> >>> > > blame
> >> >>> > my
> >> >>> > > code for your own mistakes, and if you have problems, file an 
> >> >>> > > issue on
> >> >>> > > Google Code or send me an e-mail, instead of berating my code in 
> >> >>> > > public.
>
> >> >>> > > OAuth trunk seems to work though, I'm able to get an access token 
> >> >>> > > from
> >> >>> > > Twitter. I am able to properly sign a GET request and fetch it (I 
> >> >>> > > tried
> >> >>> > with
> >> >>> > > the user timeline from statuses) from the C# REPL on Mono.
>
> >> >>> > > If you want to get more information out of the library, try setting
> >> >>> > > .Debugging to true on the OAuth object, you should get a lot of 
> >> >>> > > output on
> >> >>> > > the command line or in Visual Studio's debugging window.

Reply via email to