But you're trying to encode a SPACE not a + Mr. Expert Coder.

You've got to be a troll.

∞ Andy Badera
∞ This email is: [ ] bloggable [x] ask first [ ] private
∞ Google me: http://www.google.com/search?q=(andrew+badera)+OR+(andy+badera)



On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 5:41 PM, catcalls<g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah - but to clarify - A URLEncoded + (which is a space in RFC POST)
> is %2B - so that was my point.
>
> Don't try and correct me - I am an expert coder.
>
> On Aug 13, 10:39 pm, Peter Denton <petermden...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> just to clarify, so someone doesn't happen upon this thread and start using
>> %2B for spaces.
>>
>> a space is %20
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 2:33 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi Bojan Rajkovic,
>>
>> > When I tried using 0.3 DLL it stated a file was missing. Fox
>> > something?
>>
>> > Perhaps it's a vs2008 only DLL? What do you think?
>>
>> > Also, I am using 0.1 DLL which works perfectly except it does not post
>> > spaces - I get a 401 unauthorised.
>>
>> > I declare Oauth.Twitter as oauth2 then use oauth2.WebRequest() with
>> > the URL.
>>
>> > I've tried a + and %2B and the only way to seperate words that works
>> > is using a _
>>
>> > And that looks terrible!
>>
>> > So, is it a known issue in 0.1 that you cannot post spaces with
>> > WebRequest?
>>
>> > I am getting authenticated fine. AND can post Hi to Twitter. Only one
>> > word without spaces works tho - if I use a space or the URLEncoded
>> > version of + or + itself it fails.
>>
>> > Any ideas because I am stumped?
>>
>> > On Aug 13, 10:18 pm, Bojan Rajkovic <severedcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > > On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com>
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > > >  BOJAN RAJKOVIC
>>
>> > > > Yeah, this is the guy. He is a member here. He'll prolly tell me to
>> > > > use the updated version of his DLL but sadly the updated version does
>> > > > not work as far as I can tell.
>>
>> > > > So, I am using version 0.1 of his Twitter OAuth DLL. Which sucks to be
>> > > > honest. I wish I had the time to rewrite the code in VB.NET but I got
>> > > > stuck on creating correct nonces.
>>
>> > > As I recall, you're the gentleman who had trouble following my workflow
>> > > instructions, so I'm not much inclined to help you anyway, less so after
>> > > this little rant.
>>
>> > > I somehow don't think this is my OAuth library's fault, considering that
>> > it
>> > > takes input from your implementation and doesn't really do any processing
>> > > short of signing it. If your input is invalid, the signing won't work.
>> > > The 0.3 version of the OAuth library works just fine. Please don't blame
>> > my
>> > > code for your own mistakes, and if you have problems, file an issue on
>> > > Google Code or send me an e-mail, instead of berating my code in public.
>>
>> > > OAuth trunk seems to work though, I'm able to get an access token from
>> > > Twitter. I am able to properly sign a GET request and fetch it (I tried
>> > with
>> > > the user timeline from statuses) from the C# REPL on Mono.
>>
>> > > If you want to get more information out of the library, try setting
>> > > .Debugging to true on the OAuth object, you should get a lot of output on
>> > > the command line or in Visual Studio's debugging window.
>

Reply via email to