Hi Bojan Rajkovic,

When I tried using 0.3 DLL it stated a file was missing. Fox
something?

Perhaps it's a vs2008 only DLL? What do you think?

Also, I am using 0.1 DLL which works perfectly except it does not post
spaces - I get a 401 unauthorised.

I declare Oauth.Twitter as oauth2 then use oauth2.WebRequest() with
the URL.

I've tried a + and %2B and the only way to seperate words that works
is using a _

And that looks terrible!

So, is it a known issue in 0.1 that you cannot post spaces with
WebRequest?

I am getting authenticated fine. AND can post Hi to Twitter. Only one
word without spaces works tho - if I use a space or the URLEncoded
version of + or + itself it fails.

Any ideas because I am stumped?

On Aug 13, 10:18 pm, Bojan Rajkovic <severedcr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 4:17 PM, catcalls <g.obrzut3...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >  BOJAN RAJKOVIC
>
> > Yeah, this is the guy. He is a member here. He'll prolly tell me to
> > use the updated version of his DLL but sadly the updated version does
> > not work as far as I can tell.
>
> > So, I am using version 0.1 of his Twitter OAuth DLL. Which sucks to be
> > honest. I wish I had the time to rewrite the code in VB.NET but I got
> > stuck on creating correct nonces.
>
> As I recall, you're the gentleman who had trouble following my workflow
> instructions, so I'm not much inclined to help you anyway, less so after
> this little rant.
>
> I somehow don't think this is my OAuth library's fault, considering that it
> takes input from your implementation and doesn't really do any processing
> short of signing it. If your input is invalid, the signing won't work.
> The 0.3 version of the OAuth library works just fine. Please don't blame my
> code for your own mistakes, and if you have problems, file an issue on
> Google Code or send me an e-mail, instead of berating my code in public.
>
> OAuth trunk seems to work though, I'm able to get an access token from
> Twitter. I am able to properly sign a GET request and fetch it (I tried with
> the user timeline from statuses) from the C# REPL on Mono.
>
> If you want to get more information out of the library, try setting
> .Debugging to true on the OAuth object, you should get a lot of output on
> the command line or in Visual Studio's debugging window.

Reply via email to