We're looking into new call center software and trying to determine to what degree we can integrate incoming call handling with our UV order entry software. Assuming that we've captured either a phone # via caller ID or a customer account number by having them key it in, does anyone know of a way to push this information into a green-screen UV application? The call center software packages we've looked into a Windows based, and we use Accuterm to run our UV applications. The only way I can see this working is if the customer service agent is sitting at the appropriate order entry prompt in the UV application prior to answering the phone (which is acceptable), and the data is then sent to Accuterm (or some other terminal emulator). Has anyone done anything like this?

TIA,
John
--
John Hester