List owners, could you please ask Xen to stop stalking?

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 17:55:04 +0200, Xen wrote:
>Ralf Mardorf schreef op 15-10-2016 17:22:
>
>> "Cryptic Shell Commands
>>
>> There are various cryptic shell incantations floating around help
>> sites and search engines that promise to remove older kernels.
>> Copy-and-paste mysterious incantations into your system at your own
>> risk."
>>
>> should read
>>
>> "Shell commands and scripts
>>
>> There are help sites that help to remove older kernels, too.
>> Before you copy-and-paste or install scripts suggested by users of
>> official Ubuntu channels, send a request to this channel, to ensure
>> that you would do the right thing. Be even more careful with hints
>> from websites, that aren't monitored by the Ubuntu community."
>>
>> Regards,
>> Ralf
>
>I think this is a form of vandalism Ralf. A paranoid message about how
>users must double check the correct source of whatever script they
>use. Someone points you to a page he's done and you immediately start
>to edit it? Because you know better? Jeez...

No, actually I would completely prefer to remove this warning, but since
another author thinks it is required to warn against other help sites,
I guess at least editing it, to make it sound less negative is
appropriate, since at least ask Ubuntu and Ubuntu mailing list archives,
are monitored by the community and usually secure sources of
information. So "on your own risk", should IMO read "ask if you
don't understand the content".

However, stop trolling!