Hi All,

We are in need of a couple of 10G PE Routers and as a small provider cost is
always a factor for us unfortunately!

We need 4*10G Ports, multiple 1G SFP ports, IPv4 and IPv6 L3VPN, L2VPN
etc.....we do not need any HQOS features on these devices.

We use a fair few Cisco ME3600 but these only have 2*10G and are discontinued
so at the moment, the CISCO ASR920 is looking the most cost effective solution
but we are interested if anyone else has any ideas? We have Juniper MX in the
network as well, which we like, but I don't think there is a Juniper option as
cost effective as the ASR920.

Mikrotik CCR is out due to lack of IPv6 L3VPN and lack of isolation between
IPv4 vrf interfaces.

Many thanks

Paul