On 6 March 2018 at 12:22, Paul Bone <paul.b...@bridgefibre.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi All,
>

> We are in need of a couple of 10G PE Routers and as a small provider cost
> is always a factor for us unfortunately!
>

> We need 4*10G Ports, multiple 1G SFP ports, IPv4 and IPv6 L3VPN, L2VPN
> etc…..we do not need any HQOS features on these devices.
>

> We use a fair few Cisco ME3600 but these only have 2*10G and are
> discontinued so at the moment, the CISCO ASR920 is looking the most cost
> effective solution but we are interested if anyone else has any ideas? We
> have Juniper MX in the network as well, which we like, but I don’t think
> there is a Juniper option as cost effective as the ASR920.
>

> Mikrotik CCR is out due to lack of IPv6 L3VPN and lack of isolation
> between IPv4 vrf interfaces.
>

> Many thanks
>

> Paul

Another one to throw into the mix is Huawei NE20E-S2F.

4x10G + 40x1G fixed ports plus 2 x PIC slots which can take another 4x10G
or 10x1G each.

It will do all the services you are looking for + full table if required.
We're currently using them for IPv4/IPv6, L3VPN, VPLS and L2VPN with good
results.

Dan