I do not know how close they are to general availability, but for that role it
seems the MX150 would be perfect. It is essentially vMX on Juniper hardware.
You will get a VERY capable routing engine that way, unlike the MX80/M104
suggestions.

For larger deployments the MX204 is looking extremely attractive, especially if
the prices I have seen are correct. Again you get a decent routing engine, but
in addition you get the newest Trio chipset which means lots of high-speed
interfaces.

In both cases, make sure you get the right licenses; Juniper is working hard to
make licensing complicated. Fortunately they are not (yet?) quite as skilled at
that kind of thing as Cisco.

/Benny