There have been quite a few products listed on this thread, but I think
they all have a wide degree of costs. Can anyone detail the different
options and their price points?

Is there anything out there with 10G, speaks MPLS, and is less that $1000
new without some crazy discount level that you can only get once in a blue
moon?