The MX80 has 4x10g only downside is convergence time can be a little slow. They
also come stock with 20x1g and expansion available. They will hold a full table
if needed though I never put ipvpn on them. If you beat juniper up enough you
should get 80-85% off list. That makes them very affordable.

Graham Stewart
Head of Networks and Infrastructure
Academia Ltd (as47704)

P. +44 (0)1992 703 809