On 06/03/18 12:22, Paul Bone wrote:
> We use a fair few Cisco ME3600 but these only have 2*10G and are
> discontinued so at the moment, the CISCO ASR920 is looking the most cost
> effective solution but we are interested if anyone else has any ideas?

The 9001 is the tool if full tables are required. It is a mean peering
router (far better than the MX80 or 104 for convergence speed) but
perhaps overkill for customer edge functionality.

If not, then don't overlook the 903/907. I've also seen some people use
the ASR1000 range in these areas, too, but that does have a metric tonne
of features - that you might want to avoid paying for.

Kind regards,

--
Tom Hill
Network Manager