Hi,

Is it possible to remove or reset mounted NAS drives previously added to
piCorePlayer?

I recently moved my LMS  server from my Synology DS212+ NAS to a Pi 3
with PiCorePlayer as my NAS was not compatible with the Spotty plug in.

I initially trialed the set up on an old Pi B+ and it worked fine, so I
just switched the SD card to the Pi3.  However, despite using the same
NAS share-folder setting, I could not get it to access my music folders
on the NAS (all the other apps - Spotty, BBC iplayer etc. worked fine.

In the end I had to start the whole installation process again.

I'm asking as to get it working I had to use my 'admin' account for the
NAS, but I'd rather in the future use a specific account that can access
just my music folder.  I don't want to have to go through the whole
installation process again, so before I start messing I'd like to close
the SD card and use the copy to fiddle with in case the problem
reoccurs.

Thanks.