Just note that Apache projects do not compete with anyone or anything. They
exist to serve a community. That's what Apache NetBeans is all about,
providing software development features to serve those who want to make use
of them. As an Apache project we are explicitly not in competition with
anything out there.

On Wed, Mar 7, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Ashton Hogan <ashtonho...@ymail.com.invalid>