Ashton,

Please tone down the aggression a little bit. No one is saying that freedom
of speech is not allowed here.

Yes, with Apache NetBeans, like any other Apache project, you're allowed to
do whatever the Apache license allows you to do.

Can we all get along? :-)

Now, let's focus on getting Apache NetBeans (incubating) released!

Thanks,

Geertjan