What is in the template for the bundle coordinates of your processor?
and does that match the coordinates of the NAR that is deployed?

Example:

       <bundle>
          <group>org.apache.nifi</group>
          <artifact>nifi-update-attribute-nar</artifact>
          <version>1.10.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
        </bundle>

If you made a new version of your NAR, say 2.0.0 and your template
references 1.0.0, then you'll need to update your template.