Hi Mike and Bryan,

One of my custom processors appears as inactive in NiFi with a yellow
triangle error.
When I hover over it I see a message saying 'Missing Processor' validated
against 'Any Property' is invalid. This is not a valid processor.
In the log it seems to invoke GhostProcessor.java which is giving the above
error when restarting nifi.
This custom processor sits (with my other processors) in my custom_lib
folder and I have provided that path in the nifi properties file as

*nifi.nar.library.directory.custom=/opt/nifi/custom_lib*

Not sure what I missed?

Do I need to make entry of this custom processor somewhere?