Top posting.
OK, you win. I'm fed up with this kind of discussion, so last post in this
discussion.
I won't ask your questions because when we ask even a basic one, very often we
get no reply (I guess that frustration is for something).

After almost 8 years supporting users in forums, I think that we have a
reasonable 6th sense to spot the smoking guns in such problems. I'll continue
to record the cases in the forum. Even if you're the most vocal one on the
mailing list, I hope that some dev will try to have a look.

If you think that crashed filed are like UFOs then let users experience UFOs.

Hagar