Hi folks,

I wanted to get up-to-date with implementing SA on qmail/vpopmail.
I had a look at vpopmail 5.5.1 (because of the SA-support in it), but I
currently doesn't compile. Bug-report was sent.

What are possible implementations of SA on vpopmail?

Currently the cluster counts about 100k mailboxes with an average of ~ 10k
messages an hour.
Simscan (and clamav) is already installed.
Users don't have do have individual settings (would be nice, but needs IMHO
too much hacking in qmailadmin).

Can anybody provide success-stories or give advice which solution could fit
for this installation?