On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Koustubha Kale <kmk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> here it is. I have obfuscated user, domain names & IP's.
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <mailer-dae...@hub.domain1.com>

You have given a sample of a mail which has bounced. Can you send an headers
from the email from the Maildir on the central server? This is before it is
picked up by maildirsmtp.

Also the error message is from qmail-smtpd. There is a maximum limit of no
of headers
in qmail-smtpd (defined by MAXHOPS). Are you reaching that limit. You can
create a control file /var/qmail/control/maxhops in case you want to
increase that

!DSPAM:49f16d8932688643591450!