Me three.

Steve

Brian Bouterse wrote:
I like this idea also for the same reasons John mentions.

Brian

Brian Bouterse
Secure Open Systems Initiative
919.698.8796

On Feb 19, 2009, at 11:12 AM, John Bass wrote:

For what it's worth, I like Josh's idea for several reasons:
- production ncsu service runs from the apache code
- its a great way for ncsu to help promote the apache project
- it helps maintain the community that has been building over the years
- appears to me (a newbee) to support the apache naming policy

John Bass
john_b...@ncsu.edu
www.cnl.ncsu.edu
(919) 515-0154