YOu said: "And they had demands. They wanted me to make videos like my old
videos. They wanted me to make videos like my new videos. They were
saying I had lost it... I felt burned out and I stopped making videos."

I think that's the problem. What do you want to do? Make money? Then by all
means, try appeasing the masses and make the videos THEY want you to make.

Or are you making videos because it's your hobby/your art/your
punk-rock-statement? Then you are making videos for YOU. IF others watch,
well then - that's dandy. But the enjoyment is in the MAKING - not in the
money.

And that's my goal - to have fun (which I am).

David King
davidleeking.com - blog
davidleeking.com/etc - videoblog