I don't know if this will help the Kodak Zi8 debate. This is a test video of
the Kodak Zi8 after I installed the latest 1.05 firmware update. Prior to the
firmware update it was unusable:

Kodak Zi8 with 1.05 firmware loaded:
http://www.ernmander.com/2009/10/22/kodak-zi8-test/

This is a sample of the Zi6: http://www.ernmander.com/2009/09/30/why-i-vlog/

Mind you both vids have been through the YouTube grinder :) But I will say the
Zi8 does not do 1080p well at all, it's very grainy.

I hope this helps.

Ernmander

http://www.ernmander.com