Jed,

I agree. I did once design embedded control systems. The cost to Rossi would be around $10, especially in the 1m unit pricing. Electronics today is done for almost nothing. Retail price can however be 1,000s of time higher, especially if you must buy that failed controller from a single source.

I'm starting to form a mental picture of the home E-Cat, especially after Rossi called the replaceable fuel module a "Energy Stick" and said replacing them was not replacing the ink cartridge in a ball point pen.

What I also found interesting was Rossi saying the E-Cat only used picograms of H2 and that the home E-Cat had a system to recycle the H2 so there were no H2 cartridges to replace.

Then there was the bit that the RFG caused the Coulomb barrier to work for and not against the reaction. Here I note DFG claim not to use a RFG.

AG