On 22/01/2012 12:16 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Shaun Taylor <shauntaylor...@gmail.com
<mailto:shauntaylor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Oh bullshit. He can't con other people's thermocouples, or replications
thousands of miles away from him, in labs he has never been to. He has
no supernatural powers.

Stop with the dramatic potboiler thriller scenarios. This is real life.

- Jed

Maybe I missed it. When did anyone do an independent test of one of Rossi's devices? A test were Rossi did not start up the reactor, was not at the controls during the test run, did not select and place the various test devices, did not design the test setup, did not define the test protocol nor conduct the test?

I can't seem to find such a test.

In every test it seems he did all these things himself, even refusing to allow others to bring their own test equipment.

Rossi lied about the BBB shipping at least 3 times that I can find in writing as well as verbally in interviews.

If you think the news that a 500 kW self sustaining LENR reactor had been tested and shipped to the happy customer is not the biggest piece of news since 1989, then what was bigger? Fact the facts, Rossi lied about the single biggest event in the history of Cold Fusion. The BBB never shipped. If Lewans knew it had not shipped and never made that fact public, well then he has a few questions to answer about why he covered it up. Especially when Rossi proclaimed to the world "It is gone" when asked if the BBB had been shipped to the secret customer. Then said on several occasions he was attending the secret customer's US install site to do the install.

We now know he never did the install trip to the secret customers site as the BBB never moved. So he lied again. Where do his lies stop and the truth start? He lied about the biggest event in LENR history, so why not lie about a lot of other smaller stuff?

So Lewans has now admitted knowing about the lie. Why did he keep quiet? Doesn't he know his journalistic reputation is now in question as are now all his reports. His is clearly biased. Who will believe what he write about Rossi anymore?

Lewans will not be the last person who will come forward with information they withheld. Information which would have cast serious doubt on Rossi and his Ecat.

Jed I do believe there are working LENR generators out there. And maybe yes Rossi's does work somewhat but not to the level he claims. There is not one scrap of independent data that supports his output, COP and "Life After Death" claims. NONE. That you don't find that of concern, is of itself a concern.

There is no way it will be UL certified and on sale in the US this year no matter what Rossi says. Anyone who knows how product certification process works will know that. Especially as he has now claimed his reactor does produce 511 keV gammas. Just they don't escape as are self shielded by a secret LENR reaction that has no proven theory. You really think UL will just roll over and give their blessing for domestic Ecat sales? Never happen. No way. Fairy tale stuff.

Why then you ask is Rossi making these fairy tale statements? Well maybe his bank balance is low, he needs funds and is selling licenses to raise more money based on his order book? You remember the 10,000 pre Ecat orders he claims he has.

We have first hand information from Ian Bryce of the Australian Skeptics on the Sol Millin Ecat fund raising meeting he attended, which sure seems to back up the view that Rossi is indirectly engaged in low level investor based fund raising despite what he may claim. I mean what is another lie to Rossi when he lied about the biggest event in the history of LENR? I don't include the 1989 Ponds and Fleischmann announcement as that was not a lie. I don't want to associate their outstanding achievement with that of Rossi.

Oh did I mention that at the Sol Millin BNE meeting they were taking Ecat preorders and quoting a price of $1,000 to $1,500 for a 10 kW home unit.

Slide show from the meeting. http://www.byronnewenergy.com/wiki/UserData/Mullum%20Presentation%20ver%201.1.6.2.bne.ppt

Web site. http://www.byronnewenergy.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Shaun