On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:54 PM, Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There was never any hard evidence it had been moved. Terry ( I think)
> remarked on voretx a day or so after the test that a tractor trailer
> drove off with it as if someone witnessed the departure, but he was
> really just extrapolating.

I was kinda joking in response to the ireport article.  Here's my post in
response to yours from back then:

On Sun, Oct 30, 2011 at 12:47 PM, Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-696792
>

> an 'iReport' about the eCat posted on CNN.

OMG!

"But I suspect the world will wait a long time for the A.P. story. It
appears, at least, that we've all been cheated of progress once again.
The test was for a customer - his first name was "Colonel" - who
immediately hooked up the 20-ft container it was placed in and drove
it away."

So, he just wrote AR a check and hooked the container up to his F250
and drove away?  So, there wasn't a single investigative reporter who
hopped on their Vespa and followed him?  Are we to believe that it now
resides in that vast warehouse next to the Lost Ark of the Covenant?

This is artistic!

<end>