*From:* Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com>
*To:* vortex-l@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Saturday, January 21, 2012 8:46 PM
*Subject:* Re: [Vo]:Ni-64 enrichment

Shaun Taylor <shauntaylor...@gmail.com
<mailto:shauntaylor...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Rossi lied about the BBB being shipped to a secret customer.

He never told Lewan it shipped.

You expect me to believe Lewans doesn't read Rossi blog. The news the BBB that shipped to the secret customer was all over the internet.

Lewans knew Rossi had told a very big and dirty lie to the whole world. He also knew the Rossi "I went there to do the install" statement was a lie. Yet he remained silent. Surly he knew this would not remain a secret for long? Lewans made a bad value call to keep quiet.