Le Jul 29, 2012 à 3:43 PM, "OrionWorks - Steven Vincent Johnson"
<orionwo...@charter.net> a écrit :
> Actually, IMO, I think you're just trying to stir up the pot a little within
> the Collective.

If anyone is guilty of stirring the pot, it was me. My apologies. I knew my
comment would be inflammatory to some.  I couldn't help myself.  I think as
people living in the modern world we have to learn to separate our political
commitments from our scientific ones, something that is not always being
adequately done. I take great pleasure in forcefully making what I perceive to
be factual assertions if I don't think they'll be well-received.  I think
Churchill did as well, although he did a much better job of being inflammatory.

Eric