The issue of global warming can get pretty heated on occasions and I try to
stay clear of it.  Those who strongly support the notion should review the
Cloud Experiment from CERN.  The behavior of the proponents of man made global
warming are behaving rather badly in this situation.

To me it is obvious that mother earth has gone through many changes in
temperature over the eons and less obvious that this one can be attributed to
mankind.  Perhaps our mom has made LENR available to us as a regulation process
that waited until the fossil fuels become scarce and dangerous.

But I ask myself which would be better for us, warming or cooling.  The ice
ages that recently ended will result in the death of billions if they happen
again.  It is not entirely evident that warming is as deadly even though it
could cause major disruptions to the land masses of the earth.  The only
situation that I do not see happening is status quo as this has never been the
way of the earth.

 I recall rather recently the incredible effects of a volcano eruption which
could become far worse at any time.  There are many dangerous ones waiting for
the opportunity to eliminate one or more growing seasons which would be
devastating.  If one of these blows the thought of global warming would bring
great joy.

So I try to keep an open mind about this subject and hope that all of us allow
science to work as it should and not by consensus.  If we go by consensus, then
it is ignorant for us to purse LENR since the vast majority of scientists are
convinced that it is not possible.  The political BS is nothing but an attempt
by those in charge to force us to respond according to their wills.  We are
more intelligent than that and should force them to make decisions based upon
valid science.  Just remember what happens to the sheep that follow their
masters as you consider this issue.

Dave