Chris Zell <chrisz...@wetmtv.com> wrote:

**
>  Beware of your logic - because if you break up the opposition into
> factions, you cannot deny that some of them might be violent and open to
> the possibility that disruptive tech is about to emerge.

I agree this is possible. I think full openness should prevent it. I hope
so! You can't suppress something that has been patented and published
worldwide on dozens of websites.

> Again, it is best that Rossi is thought to be a fraud in the mainstream.

I think Rossi agrees. I sort of agree. In some ways, at this stage, it is
better that most people should ignore him.

On the other hand I wish he would open up more because some members of the
mainstream want to fund his work. I know some who say they do. I trust them.

It is frustrating.