-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Cook

The link you noted for the Finders University  discusses process physics,
but I did not see anything about the microwave background radiation coming
from a Dirac sea.   Is there a separate paper that is more explicit?

I have confused notes on the origin of this detail, but here is a paper from
China which goes a step further and assumes the temperature of thermal
motion of Dirac sea equal the temperature of Cosmological Microwave
Background... It is unfortunately not well written but if there is a valid
mathematical connection, then at least the prima facie case has been made.

http://fqxi.org/data/forum-attachments/A_Naive_Model_of_The_Cosmological_Vac
uum_Energy_Density_Dirac_Sea.pdf