Hi, Neil
> Finally, I shut down the computer, plugged the EyeTV in and THEN restarted > – this time the EyeTV shows up on a USB high speed bus and so EyeTV works > fine – I change channels and even unplug and re-plug the EyeTV (with EyeTV > running) and there is no problem. As I mentioned earlier in several members on this list at as well not all USB ports on modern Macs are created equal. This is the exact same problem my dad has with his Elgato EyeTV Hybrid (Previous Generation) and exactly what you have mentioned above is how we fix the problem unfortunately I have not been able to find another solution. I have speculated Most of these problems most likely could be solved it by using a USB powered hub or maybe one of these < http://dl.dropbox.com/u/229190/Screen.Shots/USB-Power.jpg> -- Regards Kyle --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Kyle Kreusch: - This E-Mail Was Dictated Using MacSpeech Dictate, [i] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Check Out My New Website For Articles And Other Great information. Website: http://kylekreusch.co.cc/ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List -- Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml> Unsubscribe - <mailto:[email protected]>

